Calgary Sports Car Club
The Calgary Sports Car Club (CSCC) was formed in 1954 by a small band of sports car enthusiasts. This group has grown to include interests in all facets of motorsport - and ownership of a sports car is not a prerequisite for membership in the club.
As a member of ASN Canada and the Canadian Association of Rallysport (C.A.R.S.), the CSCC is active in organization and promotion of motorsport events which cater to the widest possible range of participants. A variety of social events are also held throughout the year.
- Re: FS: Miata parts (VVT engine, Koyo rad, Headers, Intake)Bump, added additional parts.
- Re: gone: beater wrx w/conditionsKurt, is the car gone now?
- FS: MLS Tire BlanketsSet of 4 MLS tire blankets, 3 large and 1 small blanket. Unfortunately this set get mixed up at an event year’s back. Blankets are otherwise in very good condition. Large blankets still work great on smaller tires and the small blanket was stretchin...
- Re: Rally Test Day - May 7th - Sign up here!Supps posted.
- Re: FS: 1995 Hyundai AccentTurbo engine and swap parts sold! Price adjusted for just the car.