Calgary Sports Car Club
The Calgary Sports Car Club (CSCC) was formed in 1954 by a small band of sports car enthusiasts. This group has grown to include interests in all facets of motorsport - and ownership of a sports car is not a prerequisite for membership in the club.
As a member of ASN Canada and the Canadian Association of Rallysport (C.A.R.S.), the CSCC is active in organization and promotion of motorsport events which cater to the widest possible range of participants. A variety of social events are also held throughout the year.
- Re: Badlands Motorsports Resort Development UPDATESo are they breaking ground this year? Or is it still being held back by all the various flaming hoops required to be jumped thru??
- Re: Badlands Motorsports Resort Development UPDATEThere is this on their web page:http://www.badlandsmotorsportsresort.com/for-alberta-motorsports/R
- Cone Hauler required for July 8 Westerner Park eventThe usual cone hauler is not available on this date and I was wondering if anybody else was available to help haul the cones (and fire extinguishers and helmets) up to Red Deer for this event?
- Re: Badlands Motorsports Resort Development UPDATEAny updates?
- FS: Budget-oriented beginner friendly autocross car (2001 Ford Focus ZX3)A change in work situation (and location) means my focus is up for sale.Some details:2.0L Zetec + MTX75 5-speed manual, approximately 171kNon-ABS 2001 ZX-3 so it's lightGear oil was last changed this spring with the ford magic honeyBrake fluid was...