Calgary Sports Car Club
The Calgary Sports Car Club (CSCC) was formed in 1954 by a small band of sports car enthusiasts. This group has grown to include interests in all facets of motorsport - and ownership of a sports car is not a prerequisite for membership in the club.
As a member of ASN Canada and the Canadian Association of Rallysport (C.A.R.S.), the CSCC is active in organization and promotion of motorsport events which cater to the widest possible range of participants. A variety of social events are also held throughout the year.
- FS: 1997 Ford Aspire1997 Ford Aspire 5dr155,000km1.3L 4cyl (Mazda built B3 engine, same as Festivas)5 speed ManualNO RUST AT ALL!-Runs and drives great and gets amazing fuel milage-Very clean interior and engine bay-Recently changed spark plugs, wires, cap, rotor, ...
- FS: 1995 Hyundai Accent Turbo ProjectThe Car-1995 Hyundai Accent176,000kms5 speed manual-Currently runs and drives, however on 3 cylinders. Has a burned valve in Cylinder 1 (if I remember correctly). It did however drive all the way home from Edmonton area to Lethbridge on 3 cylinders...
- Re: Winter Rally Test Day - Feb 26 - Signups Open!Quote from: Nanners on February 22, 2017, 09:24:15 PMbrad is on holidays without a computer... entry received thanks!
- Re: Winter Rally Test Day - Feb 26 - Signups Open!brad is on holidays without a computer... entry received
- Re: Winter Rally Test Day - Feb 26 - Signups Open!Hi Brad,I entered Cronus rally for the testday last week, but I don't see our entry not on the entry list. Did you receive it? Thanks!