Calgary Sports Car Club
The Calgary Sports Car Club (CSCC) was formed in 1954 by a small band of sports car enthusiasts. This group has grown to include interests in all facets of motorsport - and ownership of a sports car is not a prerequisite for membership in the club.
As a member of ASN Canada and the Canadian Association of Rallysport (C.A.R.S.), the CSCC is active in organization and promotion of motorsport events which cater to the widest possible range of participants. A variety of social events are also held throughout the year.
- Re: The SplitSmoked em on the start!
- Re: The SplitQuote from: Spec Volcanic on Yesterday at 12:49:39 PMyou got post the video of me between the wall at the 49 from the last weekend49? Which session?
- Re: The Splityou got post the video of me between the wall at the 49 from the last weekend
- The SplitThe little hamster took out the two dorito's
- Re: Summer Rally Test Day SignupI was thinking Sunday. That would give everyone a weeks notice, and then I have enough time to cancel services that have been booked without inconveniencing them too much.